Public Works Divisions
Solid Waste and Recycling
Streets & Drainage
- Tree Trimming Policy:
- Trees located on public property such as streets or alleys may be trimmed by Public Works at the request of a citizen. Please contact the Gulfport Call Center at 311.
- Trees located on residential property (regardless of type of tree) can be trimmed or removed as the owner desires. NO permits are required to trim or remove trees on residential property in the City of Gulfport. However, the owner is responsible for removal of all debris associated with the trimming or removal of the tree(s), not the City. Trimming or removal of trees located on all other types of property must be completed through the Urban Development, Planning & Zoning Office at 868-5710.
Traffic Control & Safety
Water & Sewer
- Annual Water Quality Report: [ 2017 ] - [ 2016 ] - [ 2015 ] - [ 2014 ] - [ 2013 ] - [ 2012 ] - [ 2011 ] - [ 2010 ] - [ 2009 ] - [ 2008 ]
- Sewer Pump Stations:
The City of Gulfport Department of Public Works & Utility Partners, LLC maintain 185 sewer pump stations transporting approximately 10 million gallons of waste water per day to local treatment plants for processing. Stations ranging in size from Single 1 Horse Power pumps to multiple 169 Horse Power pumps are vital in maintaining environmental quality throughout the city.
- Tap and usage fee information
- Water Conservation Advice