Quick Links

Gulfport 311
City Line Newsletter
Capital Projects
Fishbone Alley

Court Home

Court Dockets
Court Forms
Court Personnel
Court Contacts
Court Schedule
Court Sessions - What to Expect
Find Us
Frequently Asked Questions
General Court Information

Online Payments

Updated 7/1/16

Please refer to your citation, or any police/court documents for details regarding your case(s).

1. Where are you located?

Answer: We are located at 2218 15th Street in Gulfport, MS.  Our mailing address is Gulfport Municipal Court, 2218 15th Street, Gulfport, MS  39501.

2. I feel that I am not guilty of this offense? What do I do?

Answer: Appear in court on your specified court date and enter a NOT GUILTY plea.  At this time you will be given a trial date.  Be advised, that if you fail to appear for your court date; you may be tried in your absence and/or a warrant may be issued for your arrest.

3. Who do I contact in regards to a Domestic Violence Protective Order (DAPO)?

Answer: Please contact our Domestic Violence Deputy Clerk at 228.563.5073

4. Who can I discuss my case with?

Answer: Victims and/or complainants may contact our Prosecutor’s Office at 228.868.5844.  Court Staff can only answer questions concerning procedure. We are strictly prohibited from providing legal advice. If you have questions concerning legal matters, we recommend that you consult with an attorney.

5. Is Defensive Driving School an option for Juveniles or Adults?

Answer: Yes; with certain conditions, please discuss with the prosecutor & judge at sentencing.

6. Who do I contact with questions regarding my cash bond?

Answer: Please contact the Collections Office at 228.214.2315

7. How can I get my driver’s license reinstated?

Answer: (1) Contact the Department of Public Safety (DPS) that issued your driver’s license. For MS inquiries please refer to the DPS link on this site. (2) Contact the Court that requested your driving privileges to be suspended. If our court, please contact the Collections Office at 228.214.2315.

8. What are the acceptable forms of payment?

Answer: Credit card, cash, check, money order; made payable to the City of Gulfport. You may also pay online via credit or debit card at http://www.gulfport-ms.gov/Courtpayments.shtml or dial 1-866-306-7070 to pay by phone..

9. Who handles delinquent fine collections?

Answer:  You should contact the Collections Office at 228.214.2315.  If you have been contacted by American Municipal Services (AMS), please contact this agency at 800.555.5160.

* * *

Quick Reference:

Legal Advice vs. Legal Information (.pdf)


Home | Government | Business | Visitors | Residents | Online Services | Contacts
The City of Gulfport | P.O. Box 1780 Gulfport, MS 39502 | (228) 868-5700
"We're open for business and geared for a good time!"

Gulfport Showcase