- ... May 10th & 11th (5/9)
- Sign-up for City Notifications ...Notify GPT...(5/8)
- Unofficial Election Results (5/7)
- Movie Night in Jones Park (4/2)
- City of Gulfport Hazard Mitigation/Flood Protection Plan Public Input Meeting (3/16)
- 2014 College Softball Classic coming to Gulfport (3/4)
- City’s Easter egg hunt set for next month (2/20)
- Gulfport Developer to Release RFP for the Redevelopment of Centennial Plaza (2/14)
- Councilwoman Milner-Roland not seeking another term (2/12)
- 2013 Gulfport Candidates for Municipal Elections (2/11)
- Krewe of Gemini Mardi Gras Parade Route (2/5)
- Orange Grove Mardi Gras Parade Route (2/5)
- Easter Egg Hunt (2/4)
- Downtown Walking Map (2/4)
- Courthouse Road Meeting (1/15)
- Candidate Information (1/9)
- Voter Information 2013 (12/31)
- Sidewalk, ramp, and curb and gutter improvements (12/20)
- Debenport Earns Certified Professional Public Buyer (CPPB) Credential (12/19)
- Bradley named among 40 top rising stars (12/11)
- Payment enhancement at the Gulfport Municipal Court (12/7)
- Meeting set to discuss Dedeaux Road widening (12/7)
- Christmas Boat Parade (12/4)
- Gulfport listed among America’s best housing markets for next 5 years (12/3)
City of Gulfport 2013 Voter Information here.
Doing business with Gulfport
Attention Vendors: The City of Gulfport always has projects and work in motion. For a listing of projects currently in the formal competitive bid process, such as the Multi-Purpose Building RFP, click here.
Glastonbury Gulfport Signs Long Term Lease for Centennial Plaza Development
The City of Gulfport through its Gulfport Redevelopment Commission entered into a historic public/private partnership with Glastonbury Gulfport LLC for the redevelopment of Centennial Plaza.Visit www.gulfportcentennialplaza.com to learn more about the GRC and history of the property; and visit www.glastonburygulfport.com to learn about the developer and the renaissance of this historic, beachfront campus, including the latest news.”
The city has several landmark projects in motion, including the 92-acre Centennial Plaza property and Jones Park. To learn more about these and other exciting projects, click here.
Long-term restoration plans could eventually make the Port of Gulfport one of the largest container ports in the nation. Click here to learn more about the plans at PortoftheFuture.com.
Gulfport, Mississippi is a picturesque beachfront city on the Gulf of Mexico with a diverse culture and safe family oriented neighborhoods supported by a progressive economy where everyone feels welcome and at home!
Our Mission is to provide efficient, effective and openly responsive municipal services to all citizens while promoting responsible economic development, preserving our heritage and enhancing our quality of life, and creating a better community.